If the above resonates with you, please contact us. Please send your resume and cover letter to Clinical Director Cassandra Lenza at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Therapist Part-Time
Who We Are:
BALANCE eating disorder treatment center™ is New York City’s leading eating disorder treatment center. We are committed to our client’s recovery, with our goal being to not only reduce one’s eating disorder symptoms, but to support our clients in moving towards a more harmonious relationship with food and their bodies.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are searching for someone who is passionate about eating disorder prevention and intervention, excels as a clinical therapist, and is eager to grow with a growing company.
We are seeking a Part Time psychotherapist to work in our Day, Weeknight, and Saturday programs.
Title: Therapist, part time position
What You’ll Do:
Clinical Schedule: Available for a combination of daytime, evening and Saturday hours
- Lead psychotherapy groups including CBT/DBT, body image, and family groups
- Lead therapeutic meals, including pre-meal and post-meal processing groups
- Individual Case Management and Coordination
- Attend all rounds, staff meetings, and group supervision
- Complete all required clinical notes
- Conduct intake assessments as needed
- Represent BALANCE at marketing events as needed
- Team coverage
- Additional responsibilities as requested
Who You Are:
- Passionate about eating disorders prevention and intervention
- Our ideal candidate has a PhD, PsyD, or LCSW, and has a minimum of two (2) years working in the field of eating disorders
- Dynamic, flexible, team player, takes initiative
- Eager to grow with a quickly expanding company