If interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter tO:
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate to join our team at BALANCE Eating Disorder Treatment Center!
This is a full-time or part-time position. The Office Intern assists with general office, HR, Operations, and Admissions activities as determined and directed by the Office Manager (OM). The Office Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination. This is a 3-month internship/training, that can become a permanent salaried position for the right candidate.
Balance has a 10-year legacy of transforming lives by promoting health, healing and hope to our clients and their families. We serve adolescents and adults in providing all levels of outpatient care. It is our mission to create a transformative therapeutic experience based on our nutritional philosophy of intuitive eating using the All Foods Fit Model. At BALANCE we employ a diversity of treatment modalities to help clients develop a neutral and peaceful relationship with food, body acceptance and positive self-esteem.
Our programs incorporate: relational psychotherapy; behavioral therapies (CBT, DBT); expressive therapies (art, drama & movement), yoga and mindfulness; experiential therapy; meal support; family therapy groups; and individual treatment.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Knowledge of HR Procedures or Operations Management; Business/ HR/ Operations experience, training, certification or degree preferred.
· Strong organizational skill and problem-solving ability.
· Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
· Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Desire to learn and grow professionally.
· General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
· Ability to embrace and live the company’s Core Culture of healing.
Duties and Responsibility
· Learn and Assist in the development of the Staff Manual and HR procedures.
· Assist in coordination of office move to a new location.
· Work closely with the Office Manager on projects as needed.
· Coordinate the implementation of new software, training and troubleshooting.
· Support Admissions as needed.
· Invoicing/ and coordinating with insurance companies to assist clients with benefits and appeals.
· Assist with marketing materials and special events.
Pre-tax commuter Benefit Program
Modern, home-like office space
Team-building exercises and activities
Potential for permanent position after 3 months for the right candidate.