BALANCE eating disorder treatment center is seeking a Registered Dietitian.
Exciting part time position available for a Registered Dietitian at BALANCE eating disorder treatment centerTM, the leading outpatient eating disorder treatment center in New York City. The ideal candidate should be: knowledgeable in all areas of clinical nutrition, enthusiastic and passionate about the treatment of eating disorders, able to provide individual nutritional counseling, be an excellent communicator and experienced in working with adult, adolescent, and pediatric populations.
Professional growth opportunities include: individual eating disorders training, group supervision, and experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Conduct individual nutrition sessions
- Create individualized meal plans for clients
- Prepare and facilitate nutrition groups
- Provide meal support for adult, adolescent, and pediatric clients
- Lead meal processing groups
- Coordinate group meals and snacks
- Chart group and individual notes
- Provide case management for clients in program
Case load is dependent upon ability to develop rapport and sustain client relationships.
- Applicant must be a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with eating disorder and pediatric experience. MS is preferred.
- Must be available to work evenings and Saturdays.