Our Programs > Individual Nutrition
At BALANCE eating disorder treatment center, we work with you to customize a program specific to your needs. Whether you are challenged with an eating disorder or looking for nutrition counseling, we can help you.
For all of our clients, our highly trained Registered Dietians work closely with you and your treatment team, to provide streamlined care in your recovery.
Individual nutrition sessions encompass:
- Helping clients move from structured eating to intuitive eating
- Legalizing all foods with the All Foods Fit Model
- Developing individualized food plans
- Reducing eating disorder symptoms
- Reducing food and body image anxiety
- Increasing hunger and satiety awareness
- Managing overeating/undereating tendencies
- Reducing emotional and stress eating
- Managing holiday eating
- Developing restaurant eating techniques
- Determining and maintaining natural weight balance
Our philosophy is to provide supportive and nonjudgmental treatment, that guides you slowly but surely towards a more neutral relationship with food, better health and ultimately, recovery.
Whether you love to cook, or live exclusively on take out, we can develop a program that works with your lifestyle.